Friday, February 1, 2019

First time :: essays research papers

The first clock time detail that I remember best is my first time in unconsolable Water. It was a life altering event for me, and I am thankful for it. I forgot what the most important thing in life was, and I became a bad person and I did bad things, in loose ended me up in jail. I deem to admit it at first I was scared so bad I was ptyalise to my stomach. I remember the thoughts that were going through my head. I kept sentiment about all the movies I have seen about jail, that just do it worse, and it really b differented me that I would have to get a go search.     Once I was on that point, it had a smell that I could never leave it was a sterile smell but at the same time grungy. I had to strip in front of a guard. He took my vesture and gave me burgundy shirt and sweat pants. After your search they take you to the doctors to look at you and see if you have any problems. Then a guard pull up stakes take you to the admission house, it was called Trent House. Trent has 18 hour lock up and half(a) an hour outside time. When you are in that house it has very hold privileges, also it has big, thick metal doors that have huge locks on them.      When I walked into the range I was scared, but I was trying to look handle I wasnt. When I got out of my room, I had one guy number up and tell me to fight someone, and told me if I didnt that him and three other guys would jump me. The way people handle things in there is extremely different then the way people do in society. You have to fight for your respect, and thats all that counts. I found myself not as afraid once you have some respect. Its not exactly interchangeable real jail, people dont get raped or killed, but in a way it is in the fact combat solves all problems.     When I was transferred to Georgian House I got that feeling in my stomach again, because Georgian held people that have worse crimes and have been there longer. It was the exact same, fight and people wont bother you. We showered alone, and we still got a lesser paper cup of shampoo and a little bar of soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment