Wednesday, July 24, 2019

A Career in Pharmacy Personal Statement Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

A Career in Pharmacy - Personal Statement Example My grade point average was excellent.   In fact, I earned a 3.40 in my studies.   The pharmaceutical career is a wonderful way to apply my theoretical knowledge.   I can help people and I can contribute to the health of my community.   I can do this by giving advice and by considering the needs of my patients.   I am also interested in research and development.   My interest in pharmacy is not new. My grade point average was excellent.   In fact, I earned a 3.40 in my studies.   The pharmaceutical career is a wonderful way to apply my theoretical knowledge.   I can help people and I can contribute to the health of my community.   I can do this by giving advice and by considering the needs of my patients.   I am also interested in research and development.   My interest in pharmacy is not new. Actually, I have pursued my interest in pharmacy for many years.   At Santa Ana College, for instance, I studied Pharmacy Technology.   Even before I decided to earn my degree in chemical engineering, I was interested in pharmacy.   This demonstrates that I have been interested in the field for many years.   I also have prior work experience in the field of pharmacy.   This work experience has proven to me that this is the field in which I want to contribute.   This is my dream.   This is not a new desire; indeed, I have immersed myself in the field and I have been very successful and well-respected by my supervisors and co-workers.  Ã‚   I have demonstrated, through my studies and my work experience, that I will be a good pharmacist.   I worked at Albertson/Save-on and Rite Aid Pharmacies for more than one year.   I was responsible for multitasking; in particular, I was responsible for gathering information, for filling prescriptions, for counting medications, and for communicating with customers, nurses, and other health care professionals.   I was very proud that I was considered to be one of the fastest fillers with a minim um amount of errors.   I have the theoretical background to excel in the field, I have the practical experience to know that I will commit myself entirely to the field, and I have the human empathy to understand the significance of the field to my customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment